Description of Breast Shaped Boobs Cake
Q 1. Can I track my Boobs Cake Delivery on phone / whatsapp for safety?
Ans 1. Yes, you can.
Q 2. Is there guarantee against defective piece?
Ans 2. Yes, full refund or replacement offered.
Q 3. Can I suggest my own cake design?
Ans 3. Yes, you may call or whatsapp and we will get it prepared for you.
Q 4. Is the eatable material of these cakes healthy?
Ans 4. Yes, the edible material of the cake you order from here is good for health.
Q 5. Is midnight delivery of cake available?
Ans 5. Yes, Mid-night delivery is available.
Q 6. Can I get Cake with Name on top?
Ans 6. Yes, you can get cake topper with name.
Q 7. Can I suggest my own design for cake?
Ans 7. Yes, you can suggest your own designs as well, for cakes.
Q 8. Is delivery chargeable?
Ans 8. In the cities mentioned in description delivery is free except Goa.
Q 9 a. How can I make a boob cake at home?
How to make boobs cake:
Bakers can make boobs shaped cake or breast cakes decorating them with smooth butter cream and modeling some chocolate for any bachelors party of men party. The boobs on boob cake can each be of the size of a football.
Bakers may place the flavors as of butter cakes with strawberries cream cheese fillings.
Advisory Recipe of Breast Cakes for Home Bakers
- Bake off the rounded toppers of the breasts in about 10 inches iron or the like steel hemisphere cooking pans.
- Bake the wider base of the batter in the form of breasts in standard 10 inches cylinder cake pans, or any standard according to your country.
- Slice the tits shaped round cakes and layer them alternating with filling inside two bowls from a batter mixer or any 2 identical bowls. The outcome should identically be 2 perfect sphere and identical orbs.
- Carve the bottom of the cakes for more prominent roundness like female figure.
- Bakers ideally keep the cakes covered in plastic wrap so that they remain fresh for a long time.
Q 9 b. How to Frost Breast Cakes?
vi. Home bakers may apply a crumb coat of butter cream with a small offset spatula.
Many bakers use vanilla butter cream mixed with cocoa or chocolate powder for a lighter skin tone and place the cake in fridge.
vii. Add a finishing coat of butter cream.
viii. Smooth the butter cream frosting until the surface is even and round.
Few bakers use a combination of a small offset spatula and glove hand to frost rounded cakes that appear as globes of female busts.
There are no reviews yet.